Being a mentor, at first, seems like you are helping somebody else. Sooner, rather than later, you come to find that you will receive more from your protege than you ever thought possible for a single individual to give.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor, please read the criteria on this page. If you meet this criteria, please reach out to us by clicking on the Contact page.
If you are not ready to mentor at this time, you may be in need of a mentor. If so, reach out to us by clicking on the Protege page.
The League is always in need of funding, if you would like to contribute, click on the Donate page.
To be a mentor you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must identify as a gay man
- You must be out in all aspects of your life
- You must be self sufficient, able to provide yourself with clothing, food, and shelter, without the aid of others.
- You must be happy - if you are discontent with your life, this is not the place for you
- You must not hurt others - if your advancement comes at the cost of others well being, this is not the place for you.
- You must have a valid phone number
- You must have a valid email
- You must and be able to speak on the phone or in person