The League of Gay Gentlemen is a nonprofit organization aimed at matching gay mentors with gay protégé. We are in the process of building our web site, scheduled to launch in September 2014. These photographs will be used in association with this non-profit organization.
- Sunday, August 24, 2014
- 45 min. session starting at 10:00am and ending at 4:00pm
- Compensation: Knowing you helped create gentlemen around the world.
Fill out the form below, we will contact you.
- Men 18-25(protégé) or 40-70 (mentor)
- Attire to be everyday clothes (All subjects will be fully clothed.)
- Must show up on time and in the correct location, willingness to be directed
- Willingness to release your image for use
- You do not need to be gay
- This project and these photographs are not sexual in nature
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHAT IF I DON’T FEEL LIKE A MODEL?
-That's ok. We are looking for a variety of skin tones, fashion styles, and body types. You do not need to be a skilled model.
CAN I JUST SWING BY?
- We will be shooting a large number of models paired with other models. Set times and locations are mandatory, drop-ins will not be accepted.