Being a protege, may at first feel like you are giving up. Sooner, rather than later, you will come to find it this not to be an act of submission, but rather a act of empowerment.
If you are interested in becoming a protege, please read the criteria on this page. If you meet this criteria, please reach out to us by clicking on the Contact page.
If you are not in need of mentoring at this time, you may be ready to mentor. If so, reach out to us by clicking on the Mentor page.
The League is always in need of funding, if you would like to contribute, click on the Donate page.
To be a protege you must meet all of the following criteria:
- You must identify as a gay man
- You must be over 18 years of age
- You must want to be out in all aspects of your life
- You must want to be self sufficient, able to provide yourself with clothing, food, and shelter, without the aid of others.
- You must want to be happy
- You must not hurt others - if your advancement comes at the cost of others well being, this is not the place for you.
- You must have a valid phone number
- You must have a valid email
- You must and be able to speak on the phone or in person